Friday 20 March 2015

It is what it is.

Broke the news to the ones that knew and mattered yesterday. The look on everyones faces was pure disappointment and sadness however it is what it is.

It has been nearly 5weeks since my precious is 'resting' in my womb.

Opting to wait for another week for a natural miscarry which i hope wont be too painful however if my baby decides to stay on, will be going for a D&C on 7/4/15.

I pray to Allah that he will ease my pain and give me all the strength for me and A to get through this.

Me and A has comes to terms with the loss of our baby. We hope people gives us the space to not make it harder for us.

Will be away for 3days to just give ourselves some breather. Looking forward to eat all the food i avoided during pregnancy.

Life goes on doesn't it?

No comments: