Sunday 10 February 2013

Sincerest apologies

1 month Hiatus. And I am sincerely sorry. 

I have been tooo busy with the wedding preps and work and family.
I can't even start how many emails I have received for updates and suggestions and what not.
So I guess I will use my Sunday PH time at work today and blog like there's no tmr.

For a start, I will be continuing the 20 random qns.
I also do have a couple of requests on Hantaran gifts on a budget and also a few others that I will try to squeeze in whatever info I have.

I can't thank all of you enough for being an avid reader and always asking me for updates and suggestions, I feel like I have known some of you a whole lot more, even when we have not met and such!

So let's have our very own mini countdown and treasure the days of preps and stresses because I am sure we will miss all of this the second we are passed the phase. Haha.

I can't tell you enough how much effort I have put into the preparations of my wedding.
It has been a long time coming, honestly.
Like Aidil told me yesterday, 'Banyak sangat dugaan kite, terlalu banyak'.

It's true, I won;t deny any bit of it.
Every thing that we could possibly face, we have.
But after all these years, here we are, planning it all over again.
And I won't say that I have low hopes or I da tawar hati or any of that such.
The joy of planning and arranging still felt like the first time I did it a few years back.

So if you had follow my posts from the start, you would known that I have shared the venues, themes, colours, make up, deco, outfits, dulang hantaran, photography, videography and much more i think.

So today, let me share a bit with you on buying the hantaran gifts on a budget.

When I say budget, I don't mean buying things just for the sake of buying/ OR buying because it's cheap.
Like I always stressed to you guys, Why spent more on something when you can get the same 1 at half the price?

So for those of you guys who are looking at buying the exchange of gifts but would like to explore your choices for spending, I have just the right contents for you.

But for a start, let me do a few '20qns'.

:)