Monday 25 May 2015

Fabric pallets

Yesterday was quite a fruitful day progressing ideas for #rosettebydya.

I understand that my limitations are specific because my only tool would be my sewing machine. What makes it interesting is the fabrics that i get to work with. Hunting for fabrics, finding the best quality and affordable prices for you!

Metres and metres of heaven on earth i'm telling you.
Before #rosettebydya came about, it was always a DIY project or smtg i did to pass time, and up till this second, i hope and i pray this is what it is.

Because what was said is true,

'Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life'.

I love to be a nurse, it is what I do best under any circumstances.

But this, this is my passion. Bismillah.

Photo credits mainly on Etsy. Others as well. 
#rosettebydya will be launching

- Basic colour block snoods
- Printed snoods
- Envelope cushion covers
- Muslimah outerwear (basic colour blocks)
- Muslimah outerwear ( printed designs)

More to come, insya allah!

Snoods in basic block colours
Floral
Moroccan
Kids Safari
Muslimah Outerwear (Printed) 

No comments: