Wednesday 15 April 2015

Work

My sweet agent from Adecco called yesterday and said that there is an opening at BP and she was wondering whether i would be keen.

Haiyahhhh whhyyyy. BP is like the high profilic place to work at. Even better than Shell & AxxonMobil.

So i spoke to A, my sister and my cousins and asked their opinion. Well actually i kinda have made my decision ard. See i wasnt planning to work till we move and probably im getting bored and getting unused to using my husbands funds.

So i went for my 1st phone interview today and it went well. HOWEVER, tmr will be the second and final interview with the board of directors and i am scared shitless.

My agent send me the JD and my oh my, no wonder they could pay wholesomely. The JD was 3pages long. So i went to starbucks earlier, sat down for a good 3hrs to do my research and homework on the company's profile and what is expected of me for a OHN.

If it's my rezeki, it will be mine.
But hey, just take a look. And my homework. Lol. Mcm rajin je. Hopefully tmr i dont go frozen and let it go.

Set to go. Time to sleep. Good night! 

No comments: