Wednesday 11 March 2015

Paranoia

Today, i woke up feeling light. And when i say this, it scares me.

For the past 10 weeks or so, since the pregnancy symptoms kicks in, i never fail to wake up feeling heavy, breast so tender and painful even when walking, felt like my lower abdomen has increased in size through the night, immediate urgency to pee, and most importantly, nauseous and have this little finger behind my throat tickling the bezzejus out of me. Abeh when i brush my teeth, i will literally vomit all of my stomach contents which is actually to be honest, the worse start of my day.

Today, NONE of that happened.
When i woke up for work this morning at 6.30, i woke up like a normal human being, went to the toilet, did my business, brushed my teeth(which was a breeze), showered, got dressed and i was out. In the bus, suddenly it hit me.

I really hope everything is ok with the baby. It wont be till 7more days till i have my next appt with Dr Adrian and the last time everything was looking so fab. Good strong heartbeat.

So itchy hands me went to baby forums and such and i swear that was a wrong decision.

I have mummies telling me they have the same symptoms and feeling and the next time they went to have their u/s done, the dr could not find a fetal heartbeat and the baby must have stopped growing at 8weeks 3days. Like the dr could actually tell the exact moment when the baby stopped growing, which also means the day the mother miscarried.

I told Linda about this, she took it positively and told me that it was my morning sickness that was gone, i should not worry too much and enjoy my pregnancy.

How to?
Seriously, how to. :'(
I am scared.

Come one, just 1 breast flinch or make me vomit come on make me vomit now i dont care, anything at all to show me you're ok my little one.
If these 'no symptoms' persist till end of today, i am seeing dr adrian tmr.
For that peace of mind.

No comments: